3D Mobile Mapping
For the healthy construction in cities infrastructure services are at least as significant as construction services. One of the latest developments in the field of measurement is the laser scanning technique. When compared with other measurement methods, it is possible to obtain 3 Dimensional (3D) point data in a very short time at desired frequency. Therefore, laser scanning method, which was developed during early 2000s, is becoming more widespread in land measurement and relievo studies. Developments in measurement technologies has brought about data processing and presentation.
Laser scanning method seems undeniably to be the future measurement method with alternatives such as Terrestrial, Mobile or Air.
Laser scanning methods are successfully applied by our company.
Some of application fields of Laser Scanning Method;
• Railway Asset Survey
• Protection of Historical Buildings
• In restoration: scientific analyses and security of buildings under protection or preparing virtual exhibitions of historical sites where visits are not allowed. Laser scanning utilizes detailed documentation of historical sites and excavation site. Thanks its integrated colored camera 3 Dimensional images can be created at photograph quality.
• Excavation Control: Controlling volume and dimension by simple and precise means
• Deformation Control: Documentation of deformation processes
• Building façade examination: 3 dimensional control of construction framework and façade components before mounting
• Structural analysis and maintenance: Fast and low cost inspection of support structures load carrying capacities along with wear and tear
• Control of Shape-free components: Precise dimensional control of complex parts with irregular shapes
• Structural environment: In order to form base for changes and annexations, recording geometric features of topographic environment precisely and wholly
• Tracking Constructional Processes: For legal and technical documentation, uninterrupted tracking and keeping records
• Backwards Engineering: Product and component copies are made when it is not possible to access construction plans and/or CAD data
• Indoors Inventory Stocks and Hardware: Whole and precise 3D CAD documentation of ships, cars and aircrafts complex inner hardware in order form base to the change plans
• Production documentation: Holistic 3 Dimensional documentation of complex machinery components
• Quality Control: Precise 3D documentation and dimensional screening of complex and huge component such as rotary wings, turbines and ship screw propellers.