PowerVision is a Web-based oblique imagery software developed by Birlik Harita.
- Vertical height of the objects,
- Horizontal distance, slope distance and height differences between two points,
- 3D coordinates of every detail visible on the aerial photograph,
- Areas on the oblique aerial photograph can be measured quickly and easily.
- Details can be vectorized as point, line, area and Point
- line and area objects digitized on the oblique aerial photograph can be exported in different formats.
c) Vector Integration
- It is easy and fast to show existing 2D GIS layers on oblique images. The existing 2D GIS vector layer data sets can be coverted 3D vector data sets via using digital terrain model (SAM), and the layer can be shown directly on oblique images.